You wish to develop and grow, and are looking for a suitable training course to achieve that aim. Perhaps you have been advised in an R&O interview to follow a course in order to acquire further knowledge or skills, or perhaps you are a manager and you think that your team as a whole would benefit from training in certain skills or that a member of your team would benefit from coaching.
The HR-Experts training advisors will assist you with:
- a discussion to help you identify what you requirements are.
- finding a suitable individual programme/course if you already know what you require. The programme or course may be one offered either within or outside the University.
- putting together a team training programme geared to specific skills, given by an internal or external trainer (depending on the theme).
- finding a coach, either within or outside the University.
The HR-Experts team are keen to help you with advice on training courses and with questions relating to coaching, talent development, careers advice, organizational advice, conditions of employment and legal matters.
Contact us via email@example.com or 0031(0)50 36 35054 or 0031(0)50 36 35313. The HR-Experts team is led by Rob Noorda.
- Academic Leadership
- Coaching PhD students
- Communicative Skills for Managers of an International Team
- Inclusive leadership
- Financieel management voor de niet-financiële manager
- Intervisie voor leidinggevenden
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Leadershipprogramme full professors
- Leidinggeven voor ondersteunend en beheerspersoneel
- Masterclass R&O interview for managers
- R&O interview training for managers
- Verdiepingscursus wat zie ik, wat doe ik?
- Mediatraining voor wetenschappers
- Dealing with aggressive and unacceptable behaviour
- Personal Tutor Programme
- Presenting with impact
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Projectmatig werken
- Schriftelijk rapporteren
- Sturen op resultaat
- Timemanage jezelf en je werk
- Time management - workshop series
- Trusted Advisor
- Performance Management
- Workshop voor mentoren
- Career course for Postdocs and other temporary academic staff and Young RUG
- Job application training
- Loopbaantraining investeren in jezelf
- LinkedIn course
- My future career (BWC; Be, Want, Can training)
- Networking Skills
|Last modified:||12 September 2019 09.46 a.m.|