Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Teaching pre-schoolers through VR goggles
- Helping newcomers find a job? Train the employers!
- Deafblind individuals enjoy ‘sense stories’
- Kaartspel VIEWS helpt emoties rondom duurzaamheid begrijpen
- Student en Welzijn - De corona generatie
- 55 short reads on social science
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the UG excels in teaching and research in the fields of behaviour, thinking, learning and how people live together. We want to continue developing our well-founded theoretical and methodological knowledge domains: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, educational sciences and teaching methodology.