Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- How do anorexia patients resist hunger?
- More sustainable behaviour? Doom scenarios with no prospects for taking action only serve to discourage people.
- Why is crisis communcation so difficult
- Students help prepare for exams
- Susanne Scheibe: Don’t underestimate older employees!
- 55 short reads on social science
For the most recent coronanformation on measures and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit www.rug.nl/corona.
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the UG excels in teaching and research in the fields of behaviour, thinking, learning and how people live together. We want to continue developing our well-founded theoretical and methodological knowledge domains: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, educational sciences and teaching methodology.