Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Blog: Research Master students about their thesis topics
- How do anorexia patients resist hunger?
- Helping newcomers find a job? Train the employers!
- Filosofie op het vmbo – filosofie voor álle leerlingen
- 55 short reads on social science
For the most recent corona information on measures and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit www.rug.nl/corona.
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the UG excels in teaching and research in the fields of behaviour, thinking, learning and how people live together. We want to continue developing our well-founded theoretical and methodological knowledge domains: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, educational sciences and teaching methodology.