Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Still insufficient support for the effectiveness of mild brain stimulation
- BSS researchers develop board game to strengthen resilience of teachers in training
- Problematic pornography use decreases when life becomes more meaningful
- Horrifying images also present in people who have not experienced war
- Ralf Cox investigates how people experience art
- 55 short reads on social science
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the UG excels in teaching and research in the fields of behaviour, thinking, learning and how people live together. We want to continue developing our well-founded theoretical and methodological knowledge domains: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, educational sciences and teaching methodology.