Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Veilig opgroeien in een gezin met ernstige problemen
- Multiple vacancies for post-doctoral researchers
- Beyond boardrooms: The impact of corporate quota on gender equality in organizations
- Successfully sharing knowledge through the public academies
- Using data to predict resilience in elite sports
- 55 short reads on social science
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the UG excels in teaching and research in the fields of behaviour, thinking, learning and how people live together. We want to continue developing our well-founded theoretical and methodological knowledge domains: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, educational sciences and teaching methodology.