Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- More sustainable behaviour? Doom scenarios with no prospects for taking action only serve to discourage people.
- VIDI for Gert Stulp: How can we get better at predicting how many children will be born?
- Why is crisis communcation so difficult
- Students help prepare for exams
- Susanne Scheibe: Don’t underestimate older employees!
- 55 short reads on social science
Due to the measures surrounding the coronavirus, the faculty buildings have limited access. For the most recent information on measures and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit www.rug.nl/corona.
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences of the UG excels in teaching and research in the fields of behaviour, thinking, learning and how people live together. We want to continue developing our well-founded theoretical and methodological knowledge domains: psychology, sociology, pedagogy, educational sciences and teaching methodology.