- UG scientists set to return to Spitsbergen in 2020
- Young people like to read about their peers
- Darwin can help your doctor
- Fitting a right hand in a left-handed mitten
- Getting help with the kids slows down ageing in female birds
The University of Groningen is among the European top in the field of academic research. We are successful because we apply fundamental academic research in an innovative way when dealing with social and individual problems. Groningen-based researchers collaborate with colleagues from all over the world on a daily basis and University of Groningen lecturers actively involve their students in research.