- Innovation is looking forward, digital transformation is taking action
- Whatever you do, don't humanize care robots
- Podcast 'In Science' with Sahar El Aidy
- Higher risk of diabetes among lower educated people despite a healthy diet
- Jouke de Vries wins Langman Prize
The University of Groningen is among the European top in the field of academic research. We are successful because we apply fundamental academic research in an innovative way when dealing with social and individual problems. Groningen-based researchers collaborate with colleagues from all over the world on a daily basis and University of Groningen lecturers actively involve their students in research.