Young Academy Groningen
- Meet our membersRead more
- Our MissionRead more
- Open Science and Reproducibility workshopsRegister Now
The Young Academy Groningen is a club for the University’s most talented, enthusiastic and ambitious young researchers. Members are from all fields and disciplines who have a passion for science and an interest in matters concerning science policy, science and society, leadership and career development. Operating as an independent organisation within the University the Young Academy aims to:
- unite researchers from different disciplines to actively promote interdisciplinary research
- contribute viewpoints on science policy and talent development and advise the University on these and related topics
- organise inspiring activities for the public to boost the relationship between science and society.