- Undertaking archeaological research with citizens
- Immerse yourself in a language with Mynn
- Noise against noise!?
- Communication in the Oosterparkwijk
- 40 years of UG Science Shops
- A sense of community in Groningen
- Classrooms for childrens' talent development
- Bad protection for under water species Waddenzee
- German language improvement in the Dutch-German border region
- Connecting research and visitors with LiteratureTours
- Monestary project Thesinge in Dutch archaeology magazine
- Multilingualism as a braintrainer for elderly
- Participatory Action Research day: a recap
- The Science Shop 2017 recap
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistence if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Go to Peer feedback training