- Why do Latinas experience problems learning the Dutch language?
- How can the Westerkwartier municipality contribute to the UN Global Goals?
- How can we use the Zernike campus as a sustainability showroom?
- What are the effects of the covid in the border region?
- Multilevel learning with wicked problems
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistance if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Send us your questions!