- Read our annual review here!
- RUG students write reading guides to inspire book clubs
- Ben Feringa Impact Awards for Science Shop Project
- Better for the environment: the disposable set or the reusable set?
- What is the impact of corona in the border region?
- How can migrant women in Groningen find a suitable job?
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistance if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Send us your questions!