- Final meeting: Covid and the border
- Corona and the border
- Multilevel learning with wicked problems
- Read our annual review!
- English on pre-vocational level
- Black Pete in children's books
- Low literate Dutch speakers are hard to identify
- Noise against noise!?
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistance if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Send us your questions!