- How do you measure blood loss during a bath birth?
- Ben Feringa Impact Awards for Science Shop Project
- 20 oktober - Wetenschapsbraderie De Uitdragerij
- Read our annual review here!
- RUG students write reading guides to inspire book clubs
- Research into communication of the Maai-Mei-Niet campaign
Surprising knowledge question come up within society that require a short and powerful research. The Science Shops of the University of Groningen conduct research on these kinds of questions from society, which lead to social impact. Groningen students are conducting the research in collaboration with the employees of the Science Shops. Do you have a scientific question that you would like to research further?
Send us your questions! We like to think along with you!
The Science Shops are also valuable for students. An internship or thesis with great social benefit, results that people outside the university are waiting for and with which they continue. The above is possible within the projects of the Science Shops. The employees of these Science Shops, who collectively represent all faculties, mediate and provide extra guidance where necessary. Concerns about feasibility, objectivity and publicity surrounding your research are also in good hands with us. There are projects for both Bachelor's and Master's students!