- Ben Feringa Impact Awards for Science Shop Project
- How did visitors of Stichting (On)Gestoord experience the corona crisis?
- Read our annual review here!
- RUG students write reading guides to inspire book clubs
- Better for the environment: the disposable set or the reusable set?
- How do people with an acquired brain impairment experience cultural activities?
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistance if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Send us your questions!