- Monestary project Thesinge in Dutch archaeology magazine
- Multilingualism as a braintrainer for elderly
- Participatory Action Research day: a recap
- The Science Shop 2017 recap
- The green conference participant
- 9th Living Knowlegde conference visits Groningen!
- Students help improve surveys on energy
- Project on Feedback published
- When generations live together...
- 17 New Reader's guides for senior readers
- Tracing lost parts of a monastry
- Going to the doctor in rural Groningen
- Communication Consultancy for a Health organisation in Friesland
- Non-western women are finding their rightful place in Groningen
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistence if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Go to Peer feedback training