- Black Pete in children's books
- Low literate Dutch speakers are hard to identify
- History student wins peoples choice award on Groningen History Day
- Noise against noise!?
- Young and old living together
- A digital voice for the elderly
- This year: special edition of the Science Shop magazine!
- Making a short-doc about sustainable energy
- Undertaking archeaological research with citizens
- Immerse yourself in a language with Mynn
- Communication in the Oosterparkwijk
- 40 years of UG Science Shops
- A sense of community in Groningen
- Classrooms for childrens' talent development
- Bad protection for under water species Waddenzee
- Participatory Action Research day: a recap
A placement or thesis with societal relevance? Having people outside Academia waiting for your results to improve their practice? You can realise this within Science Shop projects. The co-ordinators of the Science Shops in various faculties are matching questions to student research and provide assistence if needed. We also monitor feasibility, objectivity and publicity in the projects. There are projects available for bachelor and master students!
Send us your questions!