Faculty of Arts
- Lars Rensmann is the Faculty's Lecturer of the Year
- Dutch Higher Education Guide (Keuzegids) 2020: Humanities are coming in strong at the UG
- Uniterms - the glossary for UG and higher education terms
- Grant for research into learning methods that make hands curious
- Four million euros in funding for international project SeaChanges
The Faculty of Arts is a large, dynamic faculty in the heart of the city of Groningen. It has more than 5000 students and 700 staff members, who are working at the frontiers of knowledge every day. The Faculty offers a wide range of degree programmes: 16 Bachelor's programmes and over 40 Master's tracks. Our research, which is internationally widely acclaimed, covers the following fields: Archaeology, Cultural Studies, History, International Relations, Journalism, Language and Literary Studies, and Linguistics.