Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
About us Faculty of Arts Study at our Faculty

Apply for Certified Lists of Marks

Faculty of Arts

You can apply for a certified list of marks at the Office for Student Affairs. You will receive a schedule of your results in Dutch or English on faculty letterhead with an official stamp and signature.  

Please note! You can only request a list of marks from the Faculty of Arts.

You can only request a list of marks online.

Pick-up Make sure you bring identification with you. This can be your student card or identity card.
Authorising pick-up It is only possible to have your degree certificate picked up by someone else if this person carries an authorisation to this extent which holds your signature. Next to this, you need to provide that person with a copy of your identity papers. The authorised person should also bring his/her own identity papers.
To be sent Please make a notification of this when you apply for a transcript of records. We will sent the document to the address that you have filled out at Studielink.

You can request a certified copy of your UG diploma via the Central Student Administration.

Last modified:16 September 2021 3.52 p.m.
View this page in: Nederlands