Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Form, statement and instruction manual

Request for a statement (student)

  • Statement of enrollment

    You can use the statement of enrollment for non-university bodies such as insurance companies, health insurers, pension or orphan funds, travel companies, etc.

    A student association may also ask for a statement of enrollment.

    Download a statement of enrollment via

    • the app ‘Enrolments and photo’ under RUG tools on the Student Portal (log in with your S-number and password)

    You can request a statement of enrollment with an official university stamp in two ways

  • Proof payment tuition fees

    You can request a proof of payment tuition fees in two ways:

  • Examination statement

    You can request an examination statement in two ways:

  • Certified copy of UG diploma

    You can request a certified copy of your UG diploma in two ways:

  • Declaration of deregistration

    You can request a declaration of deregistration in two ways:

  • Proof payment tuition fees (BBC)

    The proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC) is a document providing that you have paid your tuition fees.

    You can request a proof of payment tuition fees in two ways:

    Before a BBC can be issued, your enrolment (and thus your tuition payment or direct debit mandate) must have been processed.

  • Documents other organizations

    Statements for other agencies can be certified at the Central Student Administration.
printView this page in: Nederlands