Student Support Desk
The Student Support Desk can be reached by telephone:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1 pm to 5 pm
- As off Monday 10 August: Monday to Friday from 1 pm to 5 pm
Furthermore, the Student Support Desk can only be reached by e-mail until further notice: email@example.com.
Do you have questions about study programmes, courses and exams, study abroad, personal circumstances, graduation, or anything else that concerns your study at the Faculty of Economics and Business? You can ask them at the Student Support Desk.
- You can visit the Student Support Desk. The Student Support Desk is located in the Plaza of the Duisenberg Building.
- On these pages you find online answers to frequently asked questions. Or ask your own question there, which the Student Support Desk team will answer as soon as possible. If you can not find your question in the frequently asked questions, please send your email to studentsupport.feb rug.nl.
- Furthermore, the Student Support Desk is accessible by phone: 050 363 8900.
|Opening hours||Accessibility bij telephone
► 050 363 8900
|Monday||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Study advisors FEB
The study advisors offer supra curricular counselling. They play an important role in academic career counselling offered by our faculty, but you can certainly also contact them on your own initiative. Naturally all matters remain confidential.
Student Information and Administration
Do you have questions about your registration and deregistration, tuition fees, application and admission (for Dutch students) or do you want to apply for a new student card? Please contact the Student Information and Administration.
Frequently asked questions
Immigration Service Desk
Do you have questions about immigration issues, visa for incoming guests, residence permits, taxes for bursary students, health insurance, registration an City Hall, getting settled in Groningen? You can ask them at the Immigration Service Desk.
Not a FEB student, but taking courses at FEB?
Please, take a look at the webpage for information on course and exam enrolment.
|Last modified:||31 July 2020 5.14 p.m.|