Center for Language and Cognition
The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is a research institute within the Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen. It is the institutional home for all the linguistic research carried out within the faculty.
CLCG is also affiliated with various research schools. These are Dutch organizations which seek to coordinate scientific activity on a supra-faculty or even national, level.
- Martijn Wieling elected vice chair of the Young Academy KNAW
- New MOOC: Language Testing During Awake Brain Surgery
- Martijn Wieling: A comic strip about dialect research
- Two Veni-awards 2017: Saskia Peels and Jorrig Vogels
- Two Data Science project grants for CLCG researchers