Center for Language and Cognition
The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is a research institute within the Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen. It is the institutional home for all the linguistic research carried out within the faculty.
CLCG is also affiliated with various research schools. These are Dutch organizations which seek to coordinate scientific activity on a supra-faculty or even national, level.
- Vidi-grant for Merel Keijzer: Research on the effectiveness of foreign language learning for healthy aging
- Apps for linguistic data collection at science museum NEMO
- Gerry Wakker appointed Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau
- John Hoeks appointed Professor in Communication and Information Sciences
- Martijn Wieling elected vice chair of the Young Academy KNAW