Teaching and Examination Regulations
The Higher Education and Research Act (WHW) states that every degree programme must have its own Teaching and Examination Regulations, or OER, in which the programme and the exams that must be taken are defined, as well as the order in which course units must be followed and which teaching and assessment methods are used for each course unit. In addition, the OER also includes the rules that apply to taking examinations. Each student is expected to be familiar with the content of his or her degree programme’s OER.
Below you can find the Teaching and Examination Regulations of the bachelor and master degree programmes of the Faculty of Arts. These regulations apply to all students of the relevant academic year.
- Bachelor's degree programmes 2021-2022
- Master's degree programmes 2021-2022
- Bachelor's degree programmes 2020-2021
- Master's degree programmes 2020-2021
- Bachelor's degree programmes 2019-2020
- Master's degree programmes 2019-2020
- Bachelor's degree programmes 2018-2019
- Master's degree programmes 2018-2019
|Last modified:||14 September 2021 09.38 a.m.|