Readings at Lunchcolleges Help! Statistics! 2017 and 2018
- Which test when: Dr. Christine zu Eulenburg on January 10 2017
- Some common misconceptions about P values and confidence intervals: Drs. Hans Burgerhof op 14 februari 2017
- Causal Mediation Analysis: Dr. Sacha La Bastide-Van Gemert on March 14th 2017
- Basics of survival analysis: Dr. Douwe Postmus on April 11th.
- Multiple linear regression, some do's and don'ts. Drs. Hans Burgerhof. Lunch Lecture May 9 2017.
- Statistics in the media. Drs. Hans Burgerhof. Lunch Lecture September 12, 2017
- Introduction to longitudinal data analysis: Dr. Sacha la Bastide-Van Gemert on November 14th, 2017
- Causality and Propensity scoring: Prof. C.H. zu Eulenburg on December 12th, 2017
- Regression to the mean and other pitfalls: Drs. Hans Burgerhof on February 13th, 2018
- Sample size calculation: Dr. Douwe Postmus on March 13th, 2018
- Resampling, the bootstrap method: Drs. Hans Burgerhof on May 8th, 2018
- Missing data: Dr. Sacha la Bastide on June 12th, 2018
- Binary and ordinal logistic regression: Drs. Hans Burgerhof on September 11th, 2018
|Last modified:||12 September 2018 10.12 a.m.|