Institute of Education
Aim and missionThe aim and mission of the Institute of Education is to provide optimal support in the organization and implementation of degree programmes. This support must be efficient, high quality and service oriented. The primary process, the teaching of degree programmes and modules by the academic staff, forms the heart of this process. The focus is on limiting bureaucratic processes to an acceptable minimum in accordance with legal, University and Faculty regulations.
- To organize the teaching process in general and the degree programmes in particular
- To ensure sufficient quality control of the degree programmes
- To monitor the success rates of the degree programmes
- To facilitate professionalization and quality improvement of the academic staff in the area of teaching
- To advise the Faculty Board on policy matters in the area of teaching
- To organize and implement the information provision to students (including information guides and Course Catalogues).
- To provide administrative support via cluster secretariats in the organization and implementation of programmes.
- To provide management information and other information, for example for University and Faculty annual reports, assessment visitations, resource planning, budgets, etc.
|Last modified:||22 January 2019 10.05 a.m.|