Are you eligible?
In order to be eligible for an exchange place at one of the universities with which the Faculty of Arts or the University of Groningen has entered an agreement, and in order to qualify for the associated grant, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be registered as a full-time student of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Groningen (also during your exchange; you do not have to pay tuition at your host university)
- You must have gained your propaedeutic certificate
- A study period abroad may be no less than 3 and no more than 12 months, during one academic year
- You must meet the language requirements of your host university
- Your stay abroad must dovetail with your study programme (consult your study adviser)
- If you are doing your minor abroad, you must obtain at least 30 ECTS during your study abroad period.
More information about the conditions for the Erasmus+ and Marco Polo can be found under Step 3: Erasmus, Marco Polo & other grants.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||16 oktober 2017 11:40|