Examencommissie Internationale Studies
- dr. F. Gaenssmantel, voorzitter
- mr. dr. H.H. Voogsgeerd
- dr. C.H. Horstmeier, secretaris
- dr. N. de Deugd
- drs. R. van Deemter, extern lid
- BA Internationale Betrekkingen en Internationale Organisatie
- MA Internationale Betrekkingen
- MA International Relations: International Humanitarian Action (NOHA)
- Erasmus Mundus MA Euroculture, please contact prof. dr. J. de Jong/dr. M.C. van der Waal
Regels en Richtlijnen
Verzoeken aan de Examencommissie Internationale Studies
We strongly advise you to discuss your situation with a study adviser before you submit a request to the Board of Examiners. Please note that the Board of Examiners officially has six weeks to reach a decision on a request.
If your request concerns one of the topics below, please use the appropriate form.
If your request concerns another topic, please send your request by e-mail and mention all necessary information.
If you want to send in a Transcript of Records with results from another university that should be registered in your list of results (Progress), there are two options to do so:
- You hand in the original copy of this transcript at the secretariat International Relations (fifth floor of the Harmonie Building)
- You ask the host institution to send a digital Transcript of Records directly to email@example.com
- Euroculture students, please send in your Transcript of Records to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Optional Courses (only for students of BA IRIO from 2015-2016 or earlier)
Form 1: Optional Courses
Your optional courses must always be approved by the study advisers on behalf of the Board of Examiners.
2. Summer/Winter School (IRIO BA programme only)
Form 2: Summer/Winter School
You can request approval for using credits from a Summer/Winterschool as part of your Bachelor programme by filling out the form (no handwriting) and submitting this to the Board of Examiners by e-mail .
3. Open Bachelor (IRIO BA programme only)
Form 3: Open Bachelor
A request for an Open Bachelor must be approved by the Board of Examiners. You can request approval by filling out the form (no handwriting) and submitting this to the Board of Examiners by e-mail .
4. Substitution MA Placement with Research Seminar (only for students of IR MA who started in 2017-2018 or earlier)
Form 4: Substitution MA Placement
Only students with a non-Dutch Bachelor’s degree, who are enrolled in the Master International Relations, may request to substitute the Master Placement (Internship) with a research seminar (10 ECTS).
5. Substitution MA Research Seminar with optional module(s) (IR MA programme only)
Form 5: Substitution MA Research Seminar
A request for substitution of a MA Research Seminar with (an) optional module(s) must be approved by the Board of Examiners. You can request approval by filling out the form (no handwriting) and submitting this to the Board of Examiners by e-mail.
6. Exemption of a course
Form 6: Exemption for course of IRIO major
A request for an exemption for a course of the IRIO major on the basis of an already completed course at another university must be approved by the Board of Examiners.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||18 juli 2018 16:51|