Selection and placement fixed quota programmes
What is a fixed quota programme?A fixed quota programme is a Bachelor degree programme with a limited number of places available. The University of Groningen will allocate places by a process of selecting students.
Apply for a fixed quota programme via Studielink before 15 January.
Which degree programmes at the University of Groningen have a selection?
How about the matching?If you have applied for a fixed quota programme and you have participated in the selection, you do not take part in the matching activities.
If the number of applications on 15 January is lower or the same as the number of available places there will be no selection. Students with Dutch diplomas will take part in matching activities.
Appling for a fixed quota programme
- How do I apply for a fixed quota programme?
- For how many fixed quota programmes can I apply?
- I have already enrolled at the University of Groningen and wish to participate in the ballot for Medicine. Should I register with Studielink for the ballot?
- I already have a HBO-V certificate and would like to study Medicine. Should I participate in the selectiont?
- Must my personal details have been verified before I can participate in the selection?
Before what date should I register in Studielink?Apply before 15 January in Studielink for a fixed quota programme.
Submitting additional information
Some programmes also ask you to hand in additional information before 15 January. Go to the programme page for more information:
Results and confirmation of admission
Where can I find more information about the selection?General information about selection can be found on the page Selection and placement.
Specific information about the selection criteria en procedure can be found on the programme page:
How can I lodge an objection?