Admission, registration and deregistration
Admission and application
- How can I reregister?
- What should I do if I cannot reregister via Studielink?
- What should I do if I don't want to reregister?
- Should I reregister, if I am not sure whether I will graduate before 1 September?
- Should I reregister if I receive my degree certificate in September?
- I have completed my studies, apart from writing-up my dissertation. Do I have to register as a full-time student for this?
- How should I deregister?
- Does graduation mean automatic deregistration?
- As of what date my registration will be ended?
- I am currently enrolled in two degree programmes at the University of Groningen but I want to stop with one of these. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have entered an incorrect date?
- Can I cancel my request for deregistration?
- Reimbursement of tuition fees
- Consequences deregistration for student grant (DUO)
More information ...