Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Admission, registration and deregistration Registration

Change my enrolment

  • I will start my Master’s degree programme halfway through the academic year. Should I register in advance?

    You can only enrol for a Master's degree programme until you have gained your Bachelor's degree. There may also be additional admission requirements. More information can be found in the Registration procedure for a Master's degree programme

    Please note that the Master's degree programmes have fixed starting dates.

    Ask your question

  • I will be following a different degree programme at the University of Groningen next year. How do I register for it?

    You can register for a different degree programme via Studielink.

    Ask your question

  • I am currently enrolled in two degree programmes at the University of Groningen but I want to discontinue one of these. What should I do?

  • How do I switch degree programmes during the academic year?

    You can switch degree programmes during the academic year via Studielink. You will receive a new student card that states your new degree programme.

    Ask your question

printView this page in: Nederlands