- How do I enrol at the University of Groningen?
- Should I register each year?
- Until what date can I register?
- Is it possible to enrol after the start of the academic year?
- How will I be kept informed of my registration request?
- When should I register if I want to follow courses which are only given in the second half of the year?
- How do I know that my registration or reregistration has been approved?
- I was not enrolled in the previous academic year. How do I reregister?
- Will I keep my own student number when I reregister?
Change my enrolment
- I will start my Master’s degree programme halfway through the academic year. Should I register in advance?
- I will be following a different degree programme at the University of Groningen next year. How do I register for it?
- I am currently enrolled in two degree programmes at the University of Groningen but I want to discontinue one of these. What should I do?
- How do I switch degree programmes during the academic year?
Can I cancel my registration?Yes, you can cancel your registration via Studielink up until the starting date of your programme.
Application procedure with non-Dutch qualifications