More information ...
University account (for students)
- What is a University account?
- When am I entiteld to a University account?
- How can I activate my University account?
- How long will my University account remain active?
- Creating a University account
- Blocking a University account
- Cancelling a University account
- Can I have more than 8 weeks access to my University account after deregistration?
- My study ends, how do I save my data?
- What is a University card?
- How can I upload a photo for my University card?
- I have lost my University card; my University card has been stolen. How do I obtain a new one?
- How can I deposit money on my University card
- Will I receive a new University card each year?
- What should I do if I want a new photograph on my University card?
- I need my University card to become a member of a student society or sports club. Can I receive a temporary proof of registration?
- When will I receive my University card ?
Introductory periods, University calendar and holidays
Change my address
Statement of enrollmentInformation about the statement of enrollement can be found on the following pages of our website:
A statement of enrollment can only be issued if you are officially enrolled.
Types of degree programmes