Admission and application
- What is the difference between registration and enrolment?
- How do I enrol in a Bachelor’s degree programme?
- How do I enrol in a Master's degree programme?
- I have registered via Studielink. What should I do now?
- What should I do if, according to Studielink, my personal details cannot be checked by DUO?
- What should I do if I cannot seem to register via Studielink?
Admission / qualifications
Selection and placement fixed quota programmes
- What is a fixed quota programme?
- Which degree programmes at the University of Groningen have a selection?
- How about the matching?
- Appling for a fixed quota programme
- Selection attempts
- Before what date should I register in Studielink?
- Results and confirmation of admission
- Where can I find more information about the selection?
- How can I lodge an objection?
Matching aan de RUG
- What is matching and why do I need to participate in it?
- What does matching look like?
- Is 'matching' the same as selection?
- Do all Bachelor's degree programmes have 'Matching' activities?
- When do the matching days take place?
- What if I am not able to attend a matching day?
- Can I participate in multiple matching days if I am interested in 2 study programmes?
- What if the programme doesn't suit me?
- What can I do if I have more questions regarding my study choice prior to or after the matching procedure?
- When have I met the requirements of the study choice check?
View this page in: Nederlands