Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Admission, registration and deregistration Admission and application Admission / qualifications

University Bachelor’s degree

  • Does a university Bachelor’s degree give access to a Master’s degree programme at the University of Groningen?

    Each Master’s degree programme has specific entry requirements. For most Master’s degree programmes, these consist of the preparatory Bachelor’s programme. Sometimes additional requirements are set.

    More information can be found on the Master's degree programmes pages and on the Registration procedure for a Master's degree page of our website.

    Ask your question

  • I would like to start with one or more modules from the Master’s degree programme but have not yet completed my Bachelor’s degree programme. Can I register for the Master’s degree programme in advance?

    No, that is not possible. Students can only start a Master's degree programme if they have gained their Bachelor's degree.

    Ask your question

  • How do I apply for a Research Master’s programme or other Master’s degree programme with additional entry requirements?

    Information for international students and Dutch students with a foreign certificate can be found on the Admissions guide page of our website.

    Ask your question

  • What is a Declaration of Admission to the Final Exams (VTAE)?

    You need a VTAE if you are not automatically admissible to a degree programme. You can obtain a VTAE at the student administration of the faculty.

    Ask your question

printView this page in: Nederlands