Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Admission, registration and deregistration Reregistering

I have completed my studies, apart from writing-up my dissertation. Do I have to register as a full-time student for this?

In principle you register for a full academic year. But after completing your study you can always submit a request to deregister.

Depending on your degree programmes you can start on several dates during the year. More information can be found on the Deregistration and Graduation pages of our website.
View this page in: Nederlands