Counselling and advice
Binding Study Advice (BSA)
Studying with a functional impairment
- What is a functional impairment?
- What facilities does the University of Groningen offer to students with a functional impairment?
- What financial support is available to students with a functional impairment?
- How can I prevent RSI?
- I need expensive care that is not covered by my insurance. Can I get assistance?
- What does the Advisory Committee for Students with a functional impairment do and how can I apply for membership?
- I have a functional impairment and depend on a car. Can I get a parking space?
- ECIO, expertise centre for students with a support question
Bad patches and other study problems
- What can I do if I suffer from fear of failure or test anxiety?
- I am having trouble writing my thesis. Can I get assistance?
- Studying is harder than I thought. What do I do?
- How can I study texts more effectively and remember their content better?
- I cannot seem to concentrate. What can I do about that?
- How can I prepare for exams more effectively?
- I am having difficulty studying, but I do not know why. How can I find out?