Counselling and advice
Binding Study Advice (BSA)
Studying with a performance disability
- What is a performance disability?
- What facilities does the University of Groningen offer to students with a performance disability?
- What financial support is available to students with a performance disability?
- What should I do to becom eligible for these facilities?
- How can I prevent RSI?
- I need expensive care that is not covered by my insurance. Can I get assistance?
- I have dyslexia. What can I do?
- I have an autism-related disorder. Is there assistance available?
- I suffer from ADHD. Will I be able to function as a student?
- What does the Advisory Committee for Students with a Performance Disability do and how can I apply for membership?
- Where can I find the newsletter about studying with a performance handicap?
- Ik heb een functiebeperking en ben afhankelijk van een auto. Kan ik een parkeerplaats krijgen?
- Handicap + Studie, Dutch expert centre for studying with disabilites
Bad patches and other study problems.
- What can I do if I suffer from fear of failure or test anxiety?
- I am having trouble writing my thesis. Can I get assistance?
- Studying is harder than I thought. What do I do?
- How can I study texts more effectively and remember their content better?
- I cannot seem to concentrate. What can I do about that?
- How can I prepare for exams more effectively?
- I am having difficulty studying, but I do not know why. How can I find out?
- Studying in the Netherlands can be very complicated. Are there special courses for international students?
Choose a study