Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Counselling and advice Bad patches and other study problems

I cannot seem to concentrate. What can I do about that?

Concentration problems can have different causes, for example an ineffective study method or personal circumstances. The Student Service Centre provides skills training, individual advice or the services of a psychologist. If you are also behind in your studies, it is best to also report this delay to your study advisor.

Please contact the Student Service Centre via ssc-info
View this page in: Nederlands