Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Counselling and advice Studying with a functional impairment

What financial support is available to students with a functional impairment?

Students who incur study delay as a result of a functional impairment can initially appeal to the University of Groningen Graduation Fund. A number of conditions apply to this, the most important of which is that you always report study delay to the study advisor as soon as possible. More information can be found on the Graduation Fund page (log in with p or s number).

In some cases and under certain conditions, an extension of the student finance at DUO is an alternative option. In addition, DUO offers a number of other schemes, which always require the support of a student counsellor from the University of Groningen. More information can be found on the Student Financee page (log in with p- or s-number).
View this page in: Nederlands