Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Counselling and advice Studying with a functional impairment

I need expensive care that is not covered by my insurance. Can I get assistance?

If you have to incur costs that you cannot reasonably afford yourself, you should first appeal to the support services of the University of Groningen, such as the psychologists or the student counsellors. If that is not possible and you have to use a – more expensive – service from outside the institution, the Emergency Fund of the University of Groningen may offer a solution. You can contact the UWV for suitable aids, for example for a good desk chair at home or temporary taxi transport to and from lectures.

Please contact the Student Service Centre via ssc-info
View this page in: Nederlands