Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Counselling and advice Study delay

I am behind in my studies. Should I see the study advisor and/or a student counsellor?

Report study delay due to force majeure to your study advisor as soon as possible. If the delay increases (or threatens to increase) to 15 ECTS, you must also report this delay to a student counsellor at the Student Service Centre as soon as possible. This is important, among other things, to qualify for financial support, such as the Graduation Fund. You are responsible for reporting delays in time. Here you will find more information about the Graduation Fund (log in with p or s number).

Please contact the Student Service Centre via ssc-info
View this page in: Nederlands