Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Counselling and advice Study delay

What should I do if I incur study delay?

Report the study delay as soon as possible to your study advisor.

More information can be found on the Study delay page on the Student Portal (log in with P- or S-number)
View this page in: Nederlands