Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Admission, registration and deregistration Admission and application


  • What is the difference between registration and enrolment?

    Registration and enrolment are two different actions. You register for a degree programme via Studielink. You will only be enrolled if you meet the admission requirements and have completed all of the steps of the application procedure.

    Information about registration procedures on our website.

  • How do I enrol in a Bachelor’s degree programme?

    Information  can be found on this page of our website.

  • How do I enrol in a Master's degree programme?

    Information can be found on this page of our website.

    Ask your question

  • I have registered via Studielink. What should I do now?

    Consult the relevant registration procedure for more information about the things you have to do.

    Ask your question

  • What should I do if, according to Studielink, my personal details cannot be checked by DUO?

    Verification personal details in Studielink

    In order to create a Studielink account your personal details must first be verified.

    Do you have a Dutch residential address?

    If you have an official home address in the Netherlands, you must create an account by logging in with your DigiD. Your personal details are automatically verified via DigiD.

    Do you not have a DigiD?

    If you do not have a DigiD and cannot apply for a DigiD, your identity will need to be verified by another means in order to create a Studielink account. You must upload a scan or photo of you passport or European identity card in Studielink, where its legitimacy and completeness will be checked.

    If you are unable to scan your ID or if you run into other difficulties, please check the Verification personal details & Studielink page or report your issue to Studielink.

    Ask your question

  • What should I do if I cannot seem to register via Studielink?

View this page in: Nederlands