Selection Medicine 2019-2020
2019-2020 Medicine selection procedure: timetable
- You must register for the selection procedure for the Groningen medical degree programme in Studielink no later than 15 January 2019 (at the latest on 11:59 p.m. Dutch time). After we have received your registration via Studielink, we will send you an e-mail on 10 or 17 January with your preparatory assignment for the selection process on 16 or 17 february 2019 (check that your e-mail address in Studielink is correct). Also check your spam folder!
- After your Studielink registration, we will check whether you are admissible to the medical degree programme or whether we need additional information to assess your admissibility. Visit this webpage for more information about the entry requirements. If you do not have a VWO certificate or do not study at a VWO school, your admissibility must be assessed by the Admissions Office of the University of Groningen. You must have received a decision letter from the Admissions Office before 16 February 2019. Therefore, register in time in Studielink and the Office’s Online Application System. Note that the selection procedure and the admission procedure are two different things! For more information about the application procedure for candidates who do not have a VWO certificate, go to the Admission and application and Selection, Admission, Requirements and Deficiencies pages.
- Saturday 16 February 2019 or Sunday 17 February 2019: selection procedure in Groningen.
- On 15 April 2019 we will publish the outcome of the procedure and send you your rankings via Studielink.
- An explanation of the results will be sent to all candidates by e-mail. The results will be presented in the form of a ranking table reflecting the candidates’ test scores. Each candidate will receive a study place ranking and a learning community ranking. A maximum of 120 places are available in each learning community. If there are more applicants for a particular community, candidates who are admitted to the medical degree programme based on their study place ranking may be placed in another learning community (preferably their second choice).
- Using Studielink, the University of Groningen will then offer you a place in the medical degree programme based on your study place ranking. You will have ten working days to accept this offer. If you do not accept the offer, you will forfeit your place and it will automatically be offered to another candidate. You are then no longer eligible for a place in the medical degree programme in Groningen. The University will offer study places from April 2019 to mid-August 2019.
- For more information about this procedure, go here and here (in Dutch).
If you have any questions about the selection procedure, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section on our website first. If this doesn't answer your question, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last modified:||17 June 2019 2.51 p.m.|