What does the University of Groningen have to offer?
Welcome to our academic community!
The University stimulates (informal) cooperation, both within your own department or workplace and beyond. There is an open and innovative atmosphere. You work alongside colleagues from different disciplines, from several perspectives and with various target groups, including students. You also have plenty of opportunities to meet other colleagues. The University of Groningen is a place where many different people come together.
The University of Groningen also has many communities in which members of staff come together, both formally and informally, such as YoungRUG, YAG, the University Sports Centre (ACLO), Gopher and the cultural centre Usva.
At the University of Groningen:
- Your work has an impact on science and society
- Your talent is appreciated
- You work in a stimulating and inclusive academic community
- You work with colleagues from different disciplines and backgrounds on a regional, national and international basis, and with various partners such as NGOs, companies and governments
- You collaborate across disciplines in order to produce excellent research
Want to work with us in an open academic community?
|Last modified:||24 May 2023 4.00 p.m.|