HR Excellence in Research
Europe is an attractive working environment for researchers worldwide. Open recruitment, an attractive work environment, mobility and career opportunities are important elements in this. The European Commission has introduced the HR Excellence in Research logo, which it awards to institutions that demonstrate that they endorse these principles and pay continuous attention to improving and implementing them.
HR Excellence in Research logo
The University of Groningen has selected 21 key principles set out in the ‘ European Charter for Researchers and The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers’.These principles form the basis of the strategy and action plan for researchers. The plan has been submitted to the European Commission and the University has been awarded the HR Excellence in Research logo. In June 2022, the RUG received a renewal of the HR excellence in research award after a site visit.
Strategy and action plan
The action plan focuses on the following four areas:
- Evaluation and appraisal
- Career development and training
- Communication and support
More information about the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers
- HR excellence in research action plan 2022-2024
- OTM-R Checklist
- Download the internal review and revised action plan 2017-2020
- Download the Strategic HR-agenda 2017-2020 Every talent counts
- Download the actionplan 2015
- Website European Commission about the HR Excellence logo
- European Charter for Researchers and The Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers
|30 August 2022 3.46 p.m.