|1 February 2021||study abroad (exchange) outside Europe|
|1 March 2021||study abroad (exchange) within Europe|
During the year: The deadlines for an exchange in the academic year 2020-2021 have passed. For places that are still available on faculty-level exchange programmes students should contact the International Office.
It is now possible to apply for the Exchange Programme of the Faculty of Law using the application form below. After filling in the form you get access to the system, Mobility Online, in which you can upload the required documents. Please be aware: We are using a new application system, follow the directions carefully. In case of problems, please contact the International Office at exchangelaw rug.nl. You can already start your application now with the registration, you can add documents (like your transcript) later on in the application process, just make sure the whole application (including all documents) is finished before the deadline. To apply for outside Europe choose Marco Polo with the exchange programme, for inside Europe choose Erasmus programme with the exchange programme.
Application forms must be submitted fully in English. After filling in the application form, the following documents can be uploaded in Mobility Online:
- Motivation letter in English (min 1 A4); You can upload 1 motivation letter which mentions your motivation for all preferred universities, the motivation has to include academic elements but may also contain personal elements.
- Resume (CV) in English; An overview of work experience, extracurricular activities, other experiences abroad, management and administrative skills etc.
- Official list of grades (passes and fails); Dutch students have to ask for an official print out at the Law Information Desk. Students of the English-taught LLB or LLM programme can ask for an official list at the International Office by sending an email to llb rug.nl. Please make sure that your document holds an indication of you finishing the first year courses of your programme.
- Proof of language proficiency; For applications outside Europe and if required by the host university, see IESE for these requirements.
- Any other additional requirements mentioned for the host university in IESE.
An outline of the procedure
- You submit a well prepared application before the deadline with the International Office;
- You will be notified on your UG email within two months after the deadline, as to whether you have been awarded a place and, if so, where;
- The International Office will nominate the students with the host universities;
- You will receive instructions and information from the International Office on how to proceed next;
- Your host university will send you information on their application procedure (registration for courses, registration at the faculty, application for housing, etc.).
Please check your RUG email and your spambox/junkmail folder regularly!
|Last modified:||20 April 2020 12.36 p.m.|