|1 February 2019||study abroad (exchange) outside Europe|
|1 March 2019||study abroad (exchange) within Europe|
During the year: For places that are still available on faculty-level exchange programmes students should contact the International Office.
To apply for the faculty-level Exchange Program you can use our
Application forms must be submitted fully in English and be accompanied by the following:
- Motivation letter in English (min 1 A4); You can submit 1 motivation letter which mentions your motivation for all preferred universities, the motivation has to include academic elements but may also contain personal elements.
- Resume (CV) in English; An overview of work experience, extracurricular activities, other experiences abroad, management and administrative skills etc.
- Official list of grades (passes and fails); Dutch students have to ask for an official print out at the Law Information Desk. Students of the English-taught LLB programme can ask for an official list at the International Office by sending an email to email@example.com. Please make sure that your document holds an indication of you finishing the first year courses of your programme. This is a strict requirement for selection and it is up to you to prove this.
- Proof of language proficiency; For applications outside Europe and if required by the host university, see IESE for these requirements.
- Any other additional requirements mentioned for the host university in IESE.
- Students who would like to apply to a multi-faculty (MFE) partner, should add the multi-faculty application form to their law application (please find a link to the multi-faculty form here below).
- The recommendation letter(s) to be handed in with the multi-faculty application will be added to your file by the International Office after the selection. More information can be found on the MFE website.
Multi-faculty application form
Law students who want to go on exchange in the current academic year must apply in person to the International Office as soon as possible.
An outline of the procedure
- You submit a well prepared application before the deadline with the International Office;
- You will be notified on your UG email within two months after the deadline, as to whether you have been awarded a place and, if so, where
- The International Office will nominate the students with the host universities;
- You will receive instructions and information from the International Office on how to proceed next;
- Your host university will send you information on their application procedure (registration for courses, registration at the faculty, application for housing, etc.).
Please check your RUG email and your spambox/junkmail folder regularly!
|Last modified:||10 April 2019 09.56 a.m.|