The International Office is the Faculty's information and service centre for international relations.
The Faculty has established international exchange agreements with more than 95 partner universities and faculties of law in and outside of Europe and offers one LLB programme, seven pre-LLM programmes and seven LLM programmes in English. For students coming from non-partner universities it is possible to participate in a Study Abroad programme.
The International Office provides:
- general support and guidance to foreign law students (LLB, pre-LLM, LLM, and exchange) studying in Groningen;
- advice to Groningen law students about studying abroad as part of their programme, and general support in preparing for such a study period.
Asking a Question:
Other questions can be sent to exchangelaw rug.nl (exchange students) or studyabroadlaw rug.nl (study abroad programme students). If you have applied to one of our degree programmes and have a question about your application, please contact the admissions office at llb.admission rug.nl (for LLB applicants) or llm.admission rug.nl (for LLM applicants).
- Ms Kirsten Wolkotte (Coordinator International Office & Study Adviser)
- Ms Astrid van Dort (Exchange Officer; incoming students)
- Ms Manon Siemerink (Exchange Officer; outbound students)
- Mr Pepijn Tukker (Study Adviser)
- Ms Michelle Bokma-Calderon (Study Adviser)
- Ms Marlies Hof (Secretary - on leave)
- Dr Chris Brennan (Marketing)
Opening hours International Office:
Incoming exchange students: Tuesday and Thursday 15.00-17.00, room 1314.0111
Outbound exchange students: Monday 12.00-14.00, Tuesday and Thursday 13.00-15.00, room 1314.0111
LLB, pre-LLM & LLM students: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 13.00-15.00, room 1314.0107
Due to the current coronavirus situation, we can also be contacted via Skype during these hours. Please note that we might be on a call when you contact us so please be patient if temporarily unavailable.
For LLB, pre-LLM and LLM students it will also be possible to make appointments in slots of 20 minutes on Wednesday mornings between 11.00-13.00 in room H14.0107.
|Last modified:||03 April 2020 1.02 p.m.|