The International Office is the Faculty's information and service centre for international relations.
The Faculty has established international exchange agreements with more than 95 partner universities and faculties of law in and outside of Europe and offers one LLB programme, seven pre-LLM programmes and eight LLM programmes in English. For students coming from non-partner universities it is possible to participate in a Study Abroad programme.
The International Office provides:
- general support and guidance to foreign law students (LLB, pre-LLM, LLM, and exchange) studying in Groningen;
- advice to Groningen law students about studying abroad as part of their programme, and general support in preparing for such a study period.
Asking a Question:
- Ms Kirsten Wolkotte (Coordinator International Office & Study Adviser)
- Ms Astrid van Dort (Exchange Officer; incoming students)
- Ms Manon Siemerink (Exchange Officer; outbound students)
- Ms Ella Goljan (Exchange Officer; incoming and outbound students)
- Ms Stephanie Hoenders (Study Adviser)
- Mr Pepijn Tukker (Study Adviser)
- Mr Jelmer van der Hem (Study Adviser)
- Ms Marlies Hof (Secretary)
- Dr Chris Brennan (Marketing)
Opening hours International Office:
Incoming exchange students: Tuesday and Thursday 15.00-17.00, room 1314.0111
Outbound exchange students: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 13.00-15.00, room 1314.0111
LLB, pre-LLM & LLM students: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 13.00-15.00, room 1314.0107
For LLB, pre-LLM and LLM students it will also be possible to make appointments in slots of 20 minutes on Monday mornings between 10.00 and 12.00 or Wednesday mornings between 11.00-13.00 in room H14.0107
|Last modified:||17 July 2019 11.53 a.m.|