Office for Student Affairs
If you are you a (future) student at the Faculty of Arts, you can contact the Office for Student Affairs (BSZ)!
You can request the following documents with us:
- Evidence of completed propaedeutic phase
- Certified list of marks
- Graduation statement (login required)
- It is not possible to have a copy of your degree certified by us. For this you can contact the Student Information & Administration.
We can help you with questions about:
- Admissions (e.g. for Colloquium Doctum, a(n) open module, Pre-Master’s programme or subsidiary course)
- A placement during your study programme (login required)
- Graduation (login required)
- Language requirements
- Minor or course unit enrolment
- Processing your study results
- Studying abroad during your study programme (login required)
- Your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Your exchange at the Faculty of Arts.
Contact us via:
bsz.let rug.nl or fill out the contact form.
The Student Desk:
We will be closed from December 26, 2022 to January 9, 2023; please take into account that it takes us longer to reply to your email.
You can schedule an appointment for picking up your diploma or list of marks. Appointment slots are on weekdays between 1 and 2 p.m.
More information about the administrative matters that we can help you with during your studies can be found in the Online Study Guide (login required).
|Last modified:||29 November 2022 12.28 p.m.|