Every programme of the Faculty of Arts offers modules for non-registered students.
A list of these modules can be found on Ocasys. This list includes information about the semester in which the courses are taught.
A diploma of pre-university education or a propedeutic degree of a university of applied sciences is required to the open modules. There may be additional entry requirements, e.g. fulfilment of another module. These requirements apply to open module participants as well. Degree students of a Dutch university or university of applied sciences may enrol in these modules as electives, without paying course fees.
- Complete the debit authorization form
- Sign the debit authorization form (with an ink signature or digitally signed signature)
- Complete the the digital enrolment form
- Upload the debit authorization form and a copy of your ID in the enrolment form
- As soon as the form has been received, the Faculty of Arts will check whether you can be admitted and when you can start
- You will be registered as soon as you are admitted
- When the course fee has been paid, you will receive your student card
Please note: The Faculty of Arts reserves the right to cancel modules and/or to deny participation to applicants. In such cases course fees will be refunded.
ContactFor further information please contact the Office for Student Affairs.
|Last modified:||29 August 2022 11.40 a.m.|