Student Information and Administration
The desk is only open for urgent appointments that cannot be handled by telephone or email. For example: certification or handing in documents. For this, you must make an appointment online.
At the Student Information & Administration (SIA) you can among other things ask questions about:
- Application and admission of students
- Final registrations
- Verification of passports and ID cards
- Information about Studielink (with regard to application)
- Information about Selection and placement (fixed quota programmes)
- Tuition fees
- Invoice, proof of payment tuition fees or BBC
- Organization and management of central production diploma
- University card
- Request for a statement
- Certified copy of your UG- diploma
- Admissions status
- OAS questions
- Submitting Certified copy of your international diploma for Admissions procedure
+31 (0)50 363 8004
Weekdays between 10 a.m. and noon and 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Please note, Wednesday February 24th, 2021 you can reach us till 3.30 p.m.
University of Groningen
Student Information & Administration
PO Box 72
9700 AB Groningen
Via the Application form statements you can request the documents mentioned below:
- Statement of enrolment
- Proof payment tuition fees (BBC)
- Proof payment tuition fees (General)
- Examination statement
- Certified copy of UG diploma
- Declaration of deregistration
It is possible to fulfill your provisions by showing us your original documents. Please make sure to bring originals and copies of the original document so we can certify and collect these after seeing the original documents. This will only be possible for the admission procedure if you want to start with a programme.
If you need to have your GMAT or English test certified as well, please bring the original together with a copy as well.
If you need to certify your University of Groningen diploma please bring the original and copies of the original diploma so we can certify your copies right away at our desk.
New privacy legislation came into force across the European Union on 25 May 2018. As a result, we are no longer permitted to give personal information to third parties.
This means that requests for verification can only be submitted by graduates themselves via the Verification request form.
Changed opening hours
Frontoffice of the Student Information & Administration is closed on:
|Last modified:||23 February 2021 10.31 a.m.|