FAQ enrolment and tuition fees
Top 5 FAQ
- Application fee for students with a foreign diploma
- How can I activate my University card?
- How can I upload a photo for my University card?
- For which date do I have to pay the tuition fees?
- How do I get a statement of enrolment?
- For which degree programmes can I register?
- Where can I find more information about information days at the University?
- Where can I find help with my study choice?
- How do I register for a degree programme?
- Can I pay the tuition fees for only a part of the academic year if I graduate within a few months?
- How can I register for multiple studies?
- What should I do if I have problems registering with Studielink?
- Is it a problem that I have multiple student numbers?
- How much tuition fees do I have to pay?
- How can I pay tuition fees at a bank based in a SEPA country?
- How can I pay tuition fees at a bank not based in a SEPA country?
- Do I get a refund for tuition fees after my deregistration?
- What are the payment details (+bank account number) of the University of Groningen?
- University account (for students)
- University card
- Student number
- Request a statement
|Last modified:||29 November 2022 1.34 p.m.|