What is a University card?All students will be issued with a University card. This card will be issued once and remain valid throughout your entire study career. You University card will lapse when you deregister.
The University card can be used
- at the printers and photocopiers
- to borrow books from the University Library
- to access the University Library
- as proof of identity when you register for and sit exams
- to use the facilities of the Sports Centre if the card is 'geACLOtiveerd'.
How can I upload a photo for my University card?Upload your photo via the app 'Statement of enrollment and photo' under UG tools on Student Portal (log in with your S-number and password).
For more information see manual How to upload your photo for your student card.
I have lost my University card; my University card has been stolen. How do I obtain a new one?Have you lost your University card or has your pass been stolen? Then you need to
- Close your account.
- Apply for a new pass. The charge is € 15. You can also do this at the Student Information & Administration.
How can I deposit money on my University card
Will I receive a new University card each year?No, you will receive the University card once. The card remain valid throughout your entire study career. Your University card will lapse when you deregister.
What should I do if I want a new photograph on my University card?Go to the Student Information and Administration and order a new card on payment of € 15.
I need my University card to become a member of a student society or sports club. Can I receive a temporary proof of registration?Information about the statement of enrollement can be found on the following pages of our website:
A statement of enrollment can only be issued if you are officially enrolled.
When will I receive my University card ?You receive a University card within 10 working days after you have completed your registration.
- If you have a Dutch correspondence address, the University card will be sent to this address.
- If you have a non-Dutch correspondence address, you will
receive an e-mail message when you can collect your University Card
at Student Information & Administration.
View this page in: Nederlands