Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Student Information and Administration Frequently asked questions SIA Practical matters

Request for a statement (student)

  • Statement of enrollment

    You can use the statement of enrollment for non-university bodies such as insurance companies, health insurers, pension or orphan funds, travel companies, etc.

    A student association may also ask for a statement of enrollment.

    How do I get a statement of enrollment?
    If your enrollment is completed, the statement of enrollment from academic year 2020-2021 onward can be found on the Student Portal. Go to RUG Tools and click on ‘Enrollment and photo'.

    Request a statement of enrollment with an official university stamp or from a previous year
  • Proof payment tuition fees

    If your enrollment is completed, you can request a proof of payment tuition fees.

    Request a proof of payment tuition fees

  • Examination statement

    You can request an examination statement in two ways:
  • Certified copy of UG diploma

    You can request a certified copy of your UG diploma in two ways:
  • Declaration of deregistration

    You can request a declaration of deregistration in two ways:
  • Proof payment tuition fees (BBC)

    The proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC) is a document providing that you have paid your tuition fees.

    You can request a proof of payment tuition fees in the following way:
    • Via Studielink you can indicate that you wish to pay with a Tuition fee payment receipt.
    • Fill in the form Application form statements and the BBC will be sent to the institution where you wish to enroll.
    Before a BBC can be issued, your enrollment (and thus your tuition payment or direct debit mandate) must have been processed.
  • Documents other organizations

    Statements for other agencies can be certified at the Student Information & Administration.
View this page in: Nederlands