Training and support
A wide range of training and support facilities are available to students and staff of the UG.
- A Woman’s paths to leadership for all PhD students in their second and third year
- Coaching and Mentoring for staff members
- Comenius Leadership Project: Making Value of Student Diversity through Logistical Innovations - This project aims to render teachers with technological and pedagogical support in realising the value of diversity, so as to provide an inclusive learning experience to all students. In consultation with teachers, we are developing tools and training, which will ultimately be rolled out across the UG.
- EQUIPPING lecturers for international classrooms
- Global & Intercultural Engagement Distinction for students of the Faculty of Law who would like to improve their language and intercultural skills and increase their labour market value
- Inclusive Leadership
- Internationalization & intercultural competence: various training programmes for staff members
Here you will find a helpful guide and more information on Support Services for PhDs.
As a student, many demands are made of you, and you can run into problems over the course of your degree programme. Fortunately, you are not alone: this portal lists all points of contact, sources of support, and initiatives in the area of student well-being.
- Studying with special needs
- The student counsellors, student psychologists and trainers at the SSC provide support in various fields.
The trainers at the Student Service Centre offer a wide range of courses and workshops to support students in their studies and general wellbeing.
Beyond Horizons - Migrant and Minority Literature
Heritage, Identity and Inclusivity
- Reporting point for academics under threat
- The Language Centre offers training courses in academic, intercultural and business communication skills for students and staff members. Examples include:
Dutch for UG students and staff members
- Work and informal care for employees
|Last modified:||17 April 2023 09.46 a.m.|
View this page in: Nederlands