Training and support
A wide range of training and support facilities are available to students and staff of the UG.
- Active Bystander Training for staff members
- A Woman’s paths to leadership for all PhD students in their second and third year
- Coaching and Mentoring for staff members
- Global & Intercultural Engagement Distinction for students of the Faculty of Law who would like to improve their language and intercultural skills and increase their labour market value
- Inclusive Leadership
- Internationalization & intercultural competence: various training programmes for staff members
- Dealing with aggressive and unacceptable behaviour for staff members
Here you will find a helpful guide and more information on Support Services for PhDs.
As a student, many demands are made of you, and you can run into problems over the course of your degree programme. Fortunately, you are not alone: this portal lists all points of contact, sources of support, and initiatives in the area of student well-being.
Studying with extraordinary circumstances
The student counsellors, student psychologists and trainers at the SSC provide support in various fields.
The trainers at the Student Service Centre offer a wide range of courses and workshops to support students in their studies and general wellbeing.
Beyond Horizons - Migrant and Minority Literature
Diversity in Education
- The Language Centre offers training courses in academic, intercultural and business communication skills for students and staff members. Examples include:
Dutch for UG students and staff members
- Work and informal care for employees
|Last modified:||28 September 2021 09.53 a.m.|