Training and support
A wide range of training and support facilities are available to students and staff of the UG.
- A Woman’s paths to leadership for all PhD students in their second and third year
- Coaching and Mentoring for staff members
- Global & Intercultural Engagement Distinction for students of the Faculty of Law who would like to improve their language and intercultural skills and increase their labour market value
- Internationalization & intercultural competence: various training programmes for staff members
- Dealing with aggressive and unacceptable behaviour for staff members
Here you will find a helpful guide and more information on Support Services for PhDs.
Studying with extraordinary circumstances
The student counsellors, student psychologists and trainers at the SSC provide support in various fields.
The trainers at the Student Service Centre offer a wide range of courses and workshops to support students in their studies and general wellbeing.
Beyond Horizons - Migrant and Minority Literature
Diversity in Education
- The Language Centre offers training courses in academic, intercultural and business communication skills for students and staff members. Examples include:
Dutch for UG students and staff members
- Work and informal care for employees
|Last modified:||21 July 2021 09.21 a.m.|