Research Master Programmes (2 years)
In the Netherlands, research master programmes offer talented students an opportunity to spend two years of in-depth studies on a topic that they wish to build a career on. Students who successfully finish the programme are well-prepared for a career in science and are highly qualified applicants for PhD positions in the Netherlands and abroad. Very often, the research projects that they pursue during their master's lead to concrete follow-up projects, thereby significantly cutting down the time required to finish a PhD.
The faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences offers an interdisciplinary research master programme with five specializations:
- Social and organizational psychology
- Education and development
- Clinical psychology
- Psychometrics and statistics
For more information, please consult the research master's webpage.
In addition to our own research master programme, Psychology is involved in two other programmes that are being offerd at the University of Groningen:
- Human-Machine Communication is offered by the Department of Artificial Intelligence in the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Behavioural and Cognitive Neuroscience (BCN) is a joint program involving the Behavioural and Social Sciences, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, and Arts Faculties.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||26 juni 2016 17:03|