Student Service Desk and Administration
The Student Service Desk of the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences is currently only open for urgent appointments that cannot be handled by phone or email. Please always make an appointment first. You can reach us daily by phone from 9:00 to 15:00 on 050-363 6301 or by email owbalie.gmw rug.nl.
The Student Service Desk of the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences (BSS) is housed on the first floor of the Heymans building.
What can students do at the Student Service Desk BSS?
- ask questions about the organisation of the study programme;
- ask questions about enrolling for courses and exams;
- inquire about forms for course exemptions or electives;
- make an appointment with the academic advisors;
- ask for a certified academic transcript in Dutch or English.
Address Student Service Desk BSS
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1
9712 TS Groningen
Telephone: +31 50 363 6301
Opening hours Student Service Desk BSS
- Monday until Friday from 9.00-15.00 hrs.
To be reached by telephone
- You can reach us via telephone number 050 363 6301 during opening hours.
Certified copy of diploma's (temporarily by appointment only)
Every Tuesday and Thursday 14:00-15:00 hours you can turn to the GMW education desk for a certified copie of your diploma. The copies will be made exclusively from the original documents. It is therefore necessary that you bring all of your original documents (diploma in Latin, Dutch and English and the diploma supplement) with you.
This service is subject to a fee of 5 euros for 2 complete sets. Please note: payment is only possible with PIN.
|Last modified:||02 September 2021 4.03 p.m.|