Student Service Desk and Administration
The Student Service Desk of the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences (BSS) is housed on the first floor of the Heymans building.
What can students do at the Student Service Desk BSS?
- ask questions about the organisation of the study program;
- ask questions about enrolling for courses and exams;
- inquire about forms for course exemptions or electives;
- make an appointment with the academic advisors;
- ask for a certified academic transcript in Dutch or English.
Address Student Service Desk BSS
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1
9712 TS Groningen
Telephone: +31 50 363 6301
Opening hours Student Service Desk BSS
- Monday until Friday from 9.00-12.00 hrs.
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoon: 13.00-15.00 hrs.
To be reached by telephone
- between 9.00-12.00 hrs and 13.00-17.00 hrs.
Certified copy of diploma's
Every Tuesday and Thursday 14:00-15:00 hours you can turn to the GMW education desk for a certified copie of your diploma. The copies will be made exclusively from the original documents. It is therefore necessary that you bring all of your original documents (diploma in Latin, Dutch and English and the diploma supplement) with you.
This service is subject to a fee of 5 euros for 2 complete sets. Please note: payment is only possible with PIN.
Different opening hours
The Student Service Desk will be closed on:
From July 29th until August 16th 2019 the Student Service Desk will be open on Tuesday and Thursday from 10.00-12.00 hrs.
>On working days we will be available by phone from 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00 hrs.
>During these weeks there will be no office hours for getting a certified copy of your diploma. Please make an appointment if you need a certified copy of your diploma.
- From Tuesday December 24thfrom 16.00 hrs untill Thursday January 2nd: alle university buildings closed.
|Last modified:||25 July 2019 10.03 a.m.|