Student Service Desk and Administration
You can visit us on weekdays (Monday until Friday) from 10.00-12.00 hrs.
Closed because of training on:
- Monday, 9 May from 12:00-17:00 hrs
- Tuesday, 17 May from 8:30-13:30 hrs.
- Tuesday, 31 May from 8:30-13:30 hrs.
- Wednesday, June 8 from 8:30-13:30 hrs.
Closed on the following holidays:
- Friday 15 April (Good Friday)
- Monday 18 April (Easter Monday)
- Wednesday 27 April (King's Day)
- Thursday 5 May (Liberation Day)
- Thursday, 26 May (Ascension Day)
- Monday, 6 June (Whit Monday)
- Monday, 26 December to Sunday, 1 January 2023 (Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
The Student Service Desk of the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences (BSS) is housed on the first floor of the Heymans building.
To be reached by telephone or email
- You can reach us via telephone number 050 363 6301 from
- Email: owbalie.gmw rug.nl
What can students do at the Student Service Desk BSS?
- ask questions about the organisation of the study programme;
- ask questions about enrolling for courses and exams;
- inquire about forms for course exemptions or electives;
- make an appointment with the study advisors;
- ask for a certified academic transcript in Dutch or English.
Address Student Service Desk BSS
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1
9712 TS Groningen
Certified copy of diploma's (temporarily by appointment only)
Every Tuesday and Thursday 14:00-15:00 hours you can turn to the GMW education desk for a certified copie of your diploma. The copies will be made exclusively from the original documents. It is therefore necessary that you bring all of your original documents (diploma in Latin, Dutch and English and the diploma supplement) with you.
This service is subject to a fee of 5 euros for 2 complete sets. Please note: payment is only possible with PIN.
|Last modified:||03 May 2022 3.58 p.m.|