Payment of tuition fees
- How can I pay my tuition fees?
- I would like to pay my tuition fees as a lump sum. What should I do?
- Can I pay in cash?
- My employer is paying my tuition fees, but cannot do this by direct debit. What should I do?
- My parents will pay my tuition fee. How can I arrange that?
- I pay my tuition fees as a lump sum. When will the tuition fees be debited from my account?
- For which date do I have to pay the tuition fees?
- Can I modify my payment details in Studielink?
- Pay tuition fees in instalments
- Pay your tuition fees via Tikkie
- What are the conditions for direct debit payment of tuition fees?
Reimbursement of tuition fees
- When will tuition fees be reimbursed?
- I will graduate soon. Will my tuition fees be reimbursed?
- I have graduated and submitted a deregistration and reimbursement request form. Nevertheless, my account is still being debited for tuition fees. Is this correct?
- When am I not eligible for reimbursment of tuition fees?
Insufficient bank balance
Second degree programme
- What tuition fees should I pay if I am enrolled in several degree programmes?
- Do I have to pay double tuition fees if I follow two degree programmes at the University of Groningen?
- What is the proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC)?
- I am also enrolled at another institution for higher education. How do I obtain a proof of payment of tuition fees?
- I am paying my tuition fees in instalments and not all instalments have been paid. Can I still apply for a proof of payment of tuition fees?
- I have already paid tuition fees to another institution for higher education. Should I also pay tuition fees to the University of Groningen?
- Wat gebeurt er als ik één van de opleidingen afrond?
Halving statutory tuition fees for first-year students
- Why halving tuition fees for first-year students?
- Conditions for reduced tuition fee in first year
- Conditions for reduced tuition fee in second year of initial teacher education
- Full tuition fee for other students
- What happens if I have already paid my tuition fees?
- Infographic halving statutory tuiton fees: what applies to you? (in Dutch)
- Where do I find more information?