Payment of tuition fees
- An overview of the payment possibilities
- Conditions for direct debit payment of tuition fees
- For which date do I have to pay the tuition fees?
- Pay tuition fees as a lump sum or in instalments
- What must I do if somebody else will pay my tuition fees?
- Can I modify my payment details in Studielink?
- Regulations for registration and tuition fees
- Can I pay in cash?
- Pay your tuition fees via Tikkie
Reimbursement of tuition fees
- When will tuition fees be reimbursed?
- I will graduate soon. Will my tuition fees be reimbursed?
- I have graduated and submitted a deregistration and reimbursement request form. Nevertheless, my account is still being debited for tuition fees. Is this correct?
- When am I not eligible for reimbursment of tuition fees?
Insufficient bank balance
Second degree programme
- What tuition fees should I pay if I am enrolled in several degree programmes?
- Do I have to pay double tuition fees if I follow two degree programmes at the University of Groningen?
- What is the proof of payment of tuition fees (BBC)?
- I am also enrolled at another institution for higher education. How do I obtain a proof of payment of tuition fees?
- I am paying my tuition fees in instalments and not all instalments have been paid. Can I still apply for a proof of payment of tuition fees?
- I have already paid tuition fees to another institution for higher education. Should I also pay tuition fees to the University of Groningen?
- What will happen if you finish the first programme?
Halving statutory tuition fees for first-year students