Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Financial matters Tuition fees Second degree programme

I am also enrolled at another institution for higher education. How do I obtain a proof of payment of tuition fees?

The proof of paid tuition fees (known in Dutch as Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld or BBC) is a document that proves that you paid tuition fees to an educational institution.

If you are studying at two or more Dutch educational institutions, in a number of cases, you will only have to pay tuition fees at one educational institution. You can pay with a proof of paid tuition fees or BBC at the other institution.

More information can be found on the Request a statement page.

View this page in: Nederlands