Pay tuition fees as a lump sum or in instalments
Pay tuition fees in instalments
- How can I arrange payment in instalments?
- When will the instalments be debited from my account and how much is each instalment?
- I am paying my tuition fees in instalments. What happens if my bank balance is insufficient for the tuition fees to be debited?
- I am registering during the academic year. Can I still pay my tuition fees in instalments?
- My instalment has not been taken from my account, but the balance was sufficient.
I would like to pay my tuition fees as a lump sum. What should I do?
I pay my tuition fees as a lump sum. When will the tuition fees be debited from my account?In the last week of the month in which you started.
- You started on 1 September, then the amount will be debited from your account in the last week of September.
- You started on 1 February, then the amount will be debited from your account in the last week of February.
You can only authorize the University of Groningen to debit your account for the full amount if you have a Dutch bankaccount.