For which date do I have to pay the tuition fees?
- Start date 1 September: the university must have received your payment no later than 31 August*.
- Start date 1 February: the university must have received your payment no later than 31 January*.
An academic year runs from 1 September to 31 August.
- If you start on 1 September, you pay (initially) for twelve months.
- If you start on 1 February, you pay for the period from February to August (seven months). If you continue with your degree programme as of 1 September, you will pay again from 1 September to 31 August.
If you deregister, you may be entitled to a refund of (part of) the tuition fees.
* For non-EU students, other deadlines may apply due to immigration procedure.