News from the programme
- 2018 September: All 10 students of the 2016-2018 cohort finished the programme within 2 years, and received their diplomas in a festive ceremony.
- 2018, September: Elisabeth Duijnstee wins Avril McDonald Award
- 2018, May: Marvel Eleveld wins Audience Award at FameLab National Final
- 2018, March: The Master’s degree in Nanoscience is in the top three for the sixth year in a row in the Netherlands
- 2017, August: 9 out of the 11 Nanoscience students from the cohort 2015-2017 finished the programme within 2 years.
- 2017, March: According to the Higher Education Guide for Master’s degree programmes, the Nanoscience programme is again the best university Master’s degree programme in the Netherlands
- 2016, August: 10 of the 12 Nanoscience students from the cohort 2014-2016 finished the programme within 2 years.
- 2016, March: Master's in Nanoscience once again best university Master's degree programme.
- 2015, September: Our education and scholarship programme will receive financial support from Tata Steel. In addition, Tata Steel and the Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials will collaborate on research, which will offer new opportunities for student research projects.
- 2015, August: All 14 students of the 2013-2015 cohort finished the programme within 2 years, and received their diploma in a festive ceremony.
- 2015, March: In the 2015 version of the Higher Education Guide for the Netherlands, our programme again came out as the best master programme of the Netherlands (over all disciplines).
- 2013, January: Top Master Programme in Nanoscience assessed as excellent, and new accreditation obtained.
|Last modified:||17 September 2018 2.43 p.m.|